How to get set up for online race entry
Entry to West Coast Masters races is only available online.
To get set up for this you will need:
- An internet-connected device (computer, tablet or mobile phone)
- Your AVCC racing license number
- The same name you entered in the member database (Hint: It’s on your license!)
- Your credit card details (name, number, expiry date, CCV)
With the above in hand, go to Entry Boss
If you do not yet have an Entry Boss account:
- Click (or tap) on Sign Up
- Complete a profile, selecting Australian Veterans Cycling Council under Membership type/ governing body, and ensure you:
- Type your name correctly, using exactly the same name you have on your AVCC license. If you are a member of a team, check your Team Manager has listed you by the same name with the Secretary (this is important to ensure your points are allocated to your team in the points competition)
- Begin typing “West Coast Masters” in the Club field (it will select and auto-complete)
- Type your Racing License number under Membership Number
- Select “Racing” under Membership Category
- Complete all fields, including Emergency Contact and Emergency Contact Phone, and
- Add your credit card number.
If you already have an Entry Boss account you will most likely have an AusCycling profile.
- Click (or tap) on Account
- Under Profiles, click (or tap) on Add
- Complete a second profile using the AVCC licence option (see above).
That’s it. You’re done.
NOTE 1: Make sure you use your AVCC profile when you enter a West Coast Masters race. If you enter with an AusCycling profile, race admin will scratch you from the event and you will receive an email notification after entries close.
NOTE 2: You may also be scratched after entries close if the computer scripts which check your name and license number find your details don’t match the member database.
Any problems – contact the Secretary, but be aware only you can edit your details.
Questions about Entry Boss? Check the Q & A.