Terms & Conditions for Trial Rides
By completing and submitting the online application form, you acknowledge the conditions below, commit to obeying the AVCC racing rules and following the directions of club officials and marshalls.
- May not have held a West Coast Masters membership during the previous five years
- May only take part in club events
- Are not eligible for prize-money, points or trophies
- Cannot enter member-only events such as championships
- Must abide by the rules of the AVCC and the instructions of race officials
- Agree to AVCC and West Coast Masters officials contacting them by phone, post or email
- Are covered at no charge by AVCC insurance from 30 minutes prior to race start and up to 15 minutes after finishing, to allow time for warming up and cooling down. Cover applies only at the race venue and does not include travelling to or from the race venue
- May have up to two trial rides, with the condition that the second trial is taken within four weeks of the first.
Acceptance into the program is at the sole discretion of the West Coast Masters.